jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Post 7: My Best Friend


Hello!


Today I will talk you about my best friend, her name is Gabriela Ferrer.
Gabriela is 22 years old, is studying anthropology at the University Alberto Hurtado. She loves music, she sings very well. Also she plays for a football team and participates in a batucada at the University too.

Gabriela I met in 1999 when both were in first grade, we had 6 years. We were classmates in school for 12 years.

In 2007 walked together to scout, I have many fond memories of camping and travel. I was lucky to be in the same group as my friend, we were together in the panda patrol and then we were together in a team called Tekultum Repu.



In 2010, Gabi went away for a year to France. I remember I was very sad because we were many hours a day together. During those months we spoke via Skype.

One of the best memories I have was in 2011, when I traveled to France to meet her. When we met, we traveled for a month in Europe, met many countries and places, and also talked everything that we had not spoken in a year.


I have many photos of that trip, I remember when walked all over Rome very hot walking and eating ice cream. It was a beautiful trip, we remain very good friends still, and we are planning to visit again when we leave college. We just have to save money.


2 comentarios:

  1. It must be difficult to keep contact, but when you see each other you could talk very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Skype is a very useful way to communicate!
    I used it sometimes :)

    Take care

    ResponderEliminar