jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Post 8: Summer Plans


Always my summer , I have still two months of vacations because I 'm in college and i divide them in two parts, January and February.

During January, I work and I travel with my friends . In the vacations on January I stay in Santiago a few days or I go to the beach with my friends. This year I don`t think I would work because I`m working during November and December with surveys and with that money I can stop working in January. 

on vacation days I like to wake up late and do nothing during the day , I hope to do that many days during January.

During February I am always with my family. My father has two weeks of vacation and my mother too , so we go to south of Chile. My family have a house near Caburgua. Since I was four years old my family have this house, all my memories of vacations are there. For me it`s very important to be with my family on vacation, during February we don`t make extraordinary activities but it is time that I like most in my summer .


During those weeks we cook and we eat typical Chilean food. We go in the evenings to the  river near my house, we sometimes do the roasted in the river and had lunch there. I also like going to ride a bike around ,the place is very beautiful because it is out of town. I can`t hear any noise. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario