jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

Post 9: 2015 Reflections Have you had a good year?


Hello!

Today I 'll tell you my reflections about my year 2015.

First, this year is ending very fast, I think it's because I did ​​many activities. During this year I participated in the student center of sociology. For this I went to  many meetings and activities during the week.

Also, in the University I had many subjects and I was an assistant for the subject Methodology. I learned a lot in some subjects but also I missed a lot of classes because I was tired.

Another activity that I did in the year 2015 was to participate in a political organization.  So that I have many meetings, many activities on weekends and also I go to many activities to learn about politics.

I didn`t like this year because I was very tired and every day I was sleepy . I participated in many activities and I needed more time. Sometimes I had to miss school or tryouts other things.

Although I was always very very tired, I really like the activities that I did. I like to organize things with my classmates and I also like to go out with my friends and I like being with my family too. I will never stop doing these things because it makes me happy.

I think that I would be bored if I did a few things , I like to always have activities to do. My year 2015 was very full of things to do but I was very happy. I met many interesting people this year , for example my boyfriend .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario