viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

Post 10: Bye Bye!

Hello!

It is the last time I write on the blog and I'm writting late because I was so tired by the university. I haven’t slept well the last few days, I have had many trials.

I think blogging is more fun that do test. I also believe that blogs could be more interesting, but it's a fun part of the class even though it costs much English. My English is very bad, so blogging is difficult.

Next year I want to take an English course, outside the university. I would go to learn English outside Chile in the future. The college courses were difficult and I think as had many obligations could not make good to learn. I think I have a lot to improve my pronunciation, I think I feel funny talking and so I dont.

I'll tell you about that I have to use English. I used to think I would need to know much English for college but I've never had to read or speak English in my career. That's something that gave me peace of mind because I thought I did not know any English. Outside the university I do not take much English either.


I know I have to learn to write and speak English well because I want to continue studying, I would like to study outside Chile and I know that is required to know a second language. It is also required to know English to get a master's degree in the University of Chile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario