jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Post 2: The Best Concert I've ever seen





The best concert I went to was Shakira in March 2003. The concert was called tour Mongoose and visited several Latin American countries. I was 11 years old and was the first concert I would also Shakira was my favorite singer at the time.

I went to the concert with my father and my best friend. I remember we did a long line several hours and bought T-shirts and accessories. At the concert my father put me on his shoulders, that I remember always because it shows he's a good dad to accompany everything.

My best friend`s name is Gabriela, she was my classmate when we went to Shakira concert. With my best friend still remember that concert was the first we were together and then we went to many more concerts, we remain very good friends


Also we liked Shakira in those years, and now she changed her songs are not the same as they were before. Now Shakira has songs like American music and that style of music has never liked.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario