jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

Post 5: My future job



Hello!

I would like to work somewhere where i will be very useful.
I imagine working in future in a place with young people with participatory methodologies and popular education.

I would like to work somewhere with many people , I don`t like to work alone. I also like that my work would serve to transform the live of people .


I don`t care if I work indoors in an office or outdoors, but I would like my work is related to public policy and if I can work with young people.

I would be very happy if I could travel for my work. I would like travel in Chile and Latin America. Especially I want to travel to Venezuela or Bolivia because they have very good experiences on the subject  I like. I also like that my job allows me continue studying.


I like to do a master in public policy or in participatory democracies . I believe that public policy change is important , I think that the people or the communities have to participate in public policy. I would like to study a lot about other countries that do that.

3 comentarios:

  1. I want to work with participatory methodologies too! I think that is best method for work with the persons.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to work with participatory methodologies too! I think that is best method for work with the persons.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very good, is a good job, I like it. In this country is lacking the popular education and we have change this. Goodbye

    ResponderEliminar