martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

Post 4

I`m going to vote in the upcoming presidential elections because I think it is a way for showing dissatisfaction with the political system. I don’t think that is the best option , and I dont think that shows the real opinions of people of the country.

 I prefer to the people organize and Show discontent with the political system and criticism of the electoral system .

 I dont agree , people who don`t vote in presidential elections if they can give their opinion and demonstrate, because the system of electing the chairs is not a good system. Election campaigns are negative because a good campaign depends on the group with the most money isn`t the one group with the best proposal.

 The qualities to hold public office must not have finance companies or economic groups. Also people need to be working and may not seek more money for their work.

I want more people to participate in politics, not only to vote in elections . I participate in a political organization and we organized activities to the person show disagreement with the political system, we have also proposed to chile fairer and less unequal.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario